LCNA has officially corresponded with the City of Seattle and other entities.
- 2018-05-10: Letter to the Mayor supporting 30th Ave NE Sidewalk– Expressing our concerns about current plans to build sidewalks along 30th Ave NE in the Lake City community that do not include a vital two block section from NE 137th to NE 143rd Streets.
- 2018-05-09: Letter to the Mayor RE: scope, resource recognition, and involvement in defining our new replacement Community Center – “LCNA has been actively advocating for a new, full-service, Parks-operated Lake City Community Center for years. We are delighted and relieved that this project will be moving forward, with funding in the current budget to get the planning phase started. But at our April 12th meeting, LCNA member organizations urged that we express to you our concerns about the approved scope, incomplete resource recognition, and lack of early involvement of the Lake City community and other stakeholders in defining our new replacement Lake City Community Center.”
- 2018-05-05: 2018-05-05_Technology Matching Fund_WAMA_LCNA “LCNA is pleased to express its support for the City of Seattle Technology Matching Fund grant application for the Journalism and Innovative Storytelling project sponsored by the Washington African Media Association (WAMA). WAMA is a partnership of 11 ethnic media organizations from different East African communities in Seattle.”
- 2018-05-05: 2018-05-05_LBYC Support_LCNA – “The Lake City Neighborhood Alliance (LCNA) strongly endorses the intent of Seattle Parks Foundation (SPF) to submit for funding from the King Conservation District to continue the Little Brook Youth Corps (LBYC) program.”
- 2018-04-19: Letter to Mayor and City Council opposing the concession of 7 feet of the NE 130th street-end beach
2017 – 2015
- Under construction.
- 2015-01-09: Letter to Mayor and City Council to keep NE 130th street-end beach accessible to public
- 2015-02-25: Letter to Council Members and officials regarding need to allow review of additional Neighborhood Parks and Street Fund projects
- 2014-04-02: Letter to USDOT in support of a TIGER grant for improvements on the Burke-Gilman Trail
- 2014-05-30: Letter to Deputy Mayor Hyeok Kim outlining Lake City issues and priorities
- 2014-08-09: Letter to Mayor and Council regarding disposition of retired FS 39
- 2014-08-14: Letter to Seattle Housing Authority expressing concerns regarding “Stepping Forward” proposal
- 2014:08-21: Letter to Seattle Mennonite Church supporting addition of a shelter for homeless women and children
- 2014-08-24: Letter to Deputy Mayor Hyeok Kim following up on her walking tour of Lake City
- 2014-08-29: Letter to Mayor Murray following up on his “Find It-Fix It” tour of Lake City
- 2014-10-21: Letter to Mayor and Budget Chair Licata regarding LCNA initial response to proposed budget